Welcome to Jacob's Well Church!
11/19/20 - Please watch the latest update from Pastor Paul here
We're so glad you're checking us out today, and we look forward to connecting with you! Jacob's Well is a safe place for people from all different backgrounds and places in life. We have contemporary worship. Our weekly messages invite you into a deeper understanding of Scripture, with practical Next Steps to apply to your daily life. We live by 5 Commitments - Worship, Belong, Grow, Serve and Share. And our vision is simple: "Wherever we are on our journey, we will take steps together to know and become like Jesus."
Every week our campus and our website are alive with fresh content and resources for you and your family:
- ATTEND our Live, In-Person Services - Sunday mornings at 9am & 11am
- WATCH our Online Services - Sunday mornings at 9am & 11am. Live chat starts 20 minutes before both services.
- IMMERSE yourself in Worship - Sundays during our services and throughout the week with Midweek Worship videos
- SUBSCRIBE to Our Podcasts - Hear weekly messages and bonus content on prayer and other real-life topics-- all focused on helping you take next steps in your spiritual growth
- SIGN UP for Baptism and Family Dedications - Happening during select services throughout the year
- JOIN a Community Group or Virtual Group, or lead your own Group! - You can gather outdoors at one of our campus patios or fire pits for times of meaningful connection, fellowship and discipleship
- REQUEST prayer in person on Sunday mornings, or online throughout the week
- ENJOY our beautiful Prayer Garden and our Interactive Prayer trails that wind throughout the woods on our property
- BUY OR BORROW Christian books and videos from our Resource Center, or browse thousands of select titles online, all FREE through our RightNow Media partnership
- REQUEST help or VOLUNTEER to serve others - Here in our church and in our community
- SUPPORT our Chippewa Valley Share Partners in their specific community ministries
- FOLLOW us on Facebook and Instagram and SIGN UP to receive weekly email newsletters
Families are so important to us at Jacob's Well!
**As of 11/19/20, all in-person activities for JW Kids and JW Students have been paused until mid-January. Be sure to stay plugged in with our online lessons and podcasts each week!
We want to be a source of PEACE, COMFORT and PERSPECTIVE during this time when so much seems uncertain. And we want to equip you to do same for your family, friends and community group.
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday - Either in-person, or online! For more details on social distancing and safety guidelines for in-person attendance, visit our /Indoor page. If you have any questions or would like to connect right away, just fill out the online Connect Form, message us on Facebook or call the church office. Thank you! We can't wait to see you soon!