It was so great to see so many of you come out for Drive-Up to Share on June 14th! We had a great turnout and the outpouring of donations for the community was amazing. A wall of diapers, tons of food, clothing and toiletries were donated, and so many people in the community will benefit. THANK YOU CHURCH, for coming out and sharing the love of Jesus this way!
On Sunday, June 14th, we're hosting a very special "Drive-Up to Share" event in our parking lot! This will be open from 9am to 12pm on June 14th. You'll be able to drive up to several different stations in our parking lot, pop your trunk, and drop off donations for our Share Partners in the community. This will be a no-touch event where you'll stay in your vehicle, but it will be so fun to see others in our church again, and interact from a distance with our staff!
- Local Food Banks
- Non Perishable food stuffs
- Forgotten Initiative
- Hope Gospel Mission
- Toiletries for men, women and children (Toothpaste, shampoo, shaving cream, etc.)
- Apple Pregnancy Center
- New baby clothes - Newborn to 12 months
- Good News Jail and Prison Ministry (Everything must be unopened)
- Kids Activity Books (Bible based preferable, but not necessary)
- New crayons/markers/colored pencils
- New puzzles