We believe Jesus wants us to know and become like Him. One of the ways we do that is committing ourselves to be responsible for our own spiritual growth. JW Grow is a place where you can do just that.
Throughout the year, we’ll gather to worship, receive relevant teaching from local professionals, connect with others and take next steps in the seasons that matter most. Join us to worship, connect and Grow!
(Schedule last updated 02/12/20)
- 2/04 - Parents Navigating Middle School & High School
Resources: Supplements, Books & Articles for Students
- 2/11 - Marriage Date Night
Resources: Extra boxes are still available!
- 2/18 - Deepening Your Prayer Life << Register Now
Need some refreshment in your prayer life? Looking for new ways to spend time with God? We'll talk about different styles of prayer and meeting with God that will both equip and refresh you!
- 2/25 - Blindsided by Crisis << Register Now
Experiencing crisis can feel inevitable in this broken world, but how we respond to crisis makes all the difference! If you're currently in crisis, if you want to prepare for it, or if you want to help others in crisis, this class is for you!
- 3/03 - Making Sense of Growing Up Catholic << Register Now
If you grew up Catholic and have questions about the differences between Catholicism and a church like Jacob's Well than this is the class for you. Pastor Paul will lead a discussion about his experiences growing up in a loving Catholic home and church. This will be a conversation that will honor both traditions and will give you the answers to the questions you have about Catholicism.
- 3/10 - Baptism Classes << Register Now
If you are interested in being baptized this spring, we are offering two Baptism Classes that will run at the same time:
1) Baptism Class (7th Grade & Up)
2) Kids & Family Baptism Class (3rd-6th Grade with a Parent/Guardian)
- 3/17 - Parenting Birth-Elementary
- 3/24 - Leading Others Well
- 3/31 - Soul Care & Spiritual Disciplines
- 4/07 - Baptism Classes
- 4/14 - How You’re Wired: StrengthsFinder ($20 cost)
- 4/21 - Drug Awareness in the Chippewa Valley
- 4/28 - Hurts, Habits & Hang-ups
- 5/05 - Listening, Communication & Boundaries
- 5/12 - Estate Planning Workshop
- 5/19 - Stages & Seasons of Aging
- 5/26 - Couples Rising Above It: Communication at its Best